Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Rocky Mountain High, by John Denver

I like listening to music. As I mentioned in one of my other posts, I like listening to my I-Pod. Although I do sometimes listen to music off of Myspace, which I mentioned I'm on in my first post. My favorite song artist is John Denver. Of his songs, my favorite one is Rocky Mountain High. I have a lot of his songs on both my I-Pod and on Myspace account.


There are some songs that I can get bored of, if I hear too much, like Piano Man by Billy Joel. Sometimes that song get played a lot on the radio, and I get bored of hearing it. With John Denver's songs, specifically Rocky Mountain High, I could never get bored of hearing them. I could listen to Rocky Mountain High 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and I'd never get bored of it. Though, I never listen to just that song, because I always have it mixed in with all my other favorite John Denver songs. I have a playlist on my Youtube channel that has just Rocky Mountain High in it, although I rarely use it, because as I mentioned it is my favorite song, but I like all his other songs too. And that's my 5 cents on Rocky Mountain High! See ya later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment