Monday, January 5, 2015

Snow

Hello all! I said I may do a post on snow soon. Well, here it is. I've gotten a bit of snow. I like snow. It looks all pretty on the trees and it's great for skiing. Denver has already gotten it's first snow of the year, and as it is only 11 degrees out right now, I don't think it is going anywhere anytime soon. I was watching a bit of channel 7's news, and apparently Denver is going to be getting a few days of below zero temperatures. Brrr. I hasn't been below zero here since... Ok so it was below zero on the 31st of December at about -10... But that was last year. With this snow here, it's about time I went skiing again. I haven't gone since last winter. Maybe... once? Maybe I went in the last week of September, I did get some snow than. Anyways, skiing is something that I enjoy doing when there is snow.
This is a picture of one of the ski resorts I have gone to called Arapahoe Basin Ski Area. Rather than one, I have many ski areas I go to, or have gone to. Though for various reasons, I don't think other people generally have just one they use. A few maybe, but still more than one.
I put this picture up because I thought it was simple beautiful.

Fortunately for me, I've got quite a few pictures to share, so I'm going to post a few of them.
I'll probably do another post about snow or skiing or something before the winter is out so I'll save a few pictures for the next post. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment