Friday, December 30, 2016

PostChristmas

Christmas was couple days ago now. It was great, I spent a lot of time with my friends. I liked everything I got, and I'm pretty sure everyone enjoyed what I got them. I even managed to find something for David. I got him a season of Chopped. It's a cooking competition show. My girlfriends were pretty much all easy to shop for, but I thought my friend Tamara was the easiest. I go to the mall and shop with her often, so I know the brands of clothes she likes, styles, colors, you name it. I know that one of her favorite colors for clothing is pink, or for a skirt anyways.
I had started this post before Christmas. So, rather than this being a picture of
Tamara wearing it, it's a picture from the site I bought it off.
When I say Tamara was the easiest to shop for, I mean the easiest to start shopping for. I had a general idea. Early on I decided I was going to get her a skirt. But there was still a lot I need to figure out, though it would probably be easier to understand how much work I had to put into it if you do a lot of shopping. I needed to pick a brand, color (which wasn't a problem as long as they had it), material, length, you name it. To file in some of the things I needed to pick out, I'll start with the brand. The brand is Marc Jacobs, which is a fine brand so I knew Tamara would love it. The color is obvious, it's pink, and a nice medium pink too. The material is nice satin. Much better than denim if you ask me. Or for a skirt anyway. And that, essentially, was my thought process for getting Tamara's gift. Several other people, once I knew what I was going to get them, I just had to get it. It was more straight forwards, and didn't require a lot of additional work for it. I hope you enjoyed your holidays, I certainly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment