Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

Hello everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving. Several of my friends have there own places to be today, but I still have several of them left to have a Thanksgiving dinner with. First, the guys went where they were going to go and the rest is having their own guys dinner or something. Of the girls, a few are ready to go in the stores when they open tomarrow. Some of them also went home for Thanksgiving. However, that still left me with several of my girlfriends to have Thanksgiving with. I'm spending Thanksgiving with my friends; Chloe, James, Ellie, and Barnes... Hmm. Now that I list them off the to myself, I realize that there isn't as many of them still here as I initially thought. The 5 of us aren't really good chefs like my friend David is, but we still got together a good meal. I do most of my cooking when camping which left me with a bit of experience cooking certain things. I cook a bit more than hot dogs and hamburgers when camping. With that said, there were a lot of leftovers so I wish Eli or Adam was here to minimize that. Either we will be throwing a lot out, or we will be having leftovers into December. We've got Christmas music running off the radio right now. My favorite Christmas song is John Denver and the Muppets singing The Twelve Days of Christmas.
This is how the turkey came out. I think it came out good.
We also had stuffing and cranberry sauce, the usual stuff that comes with a Thanksgiving meal. I'm certainly full from eating all of that. My friends and I enjoyed ourselves and our meal, how was yours? Hope the rest of you had a great Thanksgiving. Next post I'll probably be talking about getting ready for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa! Happy Thanksgiving! We did have a good time, didn't we? It was great to have dinner with the four of you! Though we did end up pawning off the leftovers on Barnes.

    ReplyDelete