Friday, July 25, 2014

I-Pod on my bed.


I like music. Not all music, but some music. Sometimes I don't have anything better to be doing, so I just lie on my bed and listen to music off of my I-Pod.You can see a picture of my I-Pod off the the right. My favorite song to listen to off my I-Pod is Rocky Mountain High by John Denver, which I am, in fact, listening to right now as I write this.
Anyways, I don't always regularly have nothing better to be doing, so there have been occasional times where I make time to just kick back and listen to music off of my I-Pod. Speaking of Rocky Mountain High, for what ever reason I could go on and on about that song. I can play the guitar a bit, but if I'm going to play anything off of it, it is generally going to be me playing Rocky Mountain High. I sing the song when I'm playing it on my guitar, but wouldn't doubt that my guitar playing skills are better than my singing skills. But this post isn't specificly about Rocky Mountain High, it is about me listening to my I-Pod on my bed so I won't drowned you in talk of one particular song. Maybe later I'll do a specific post on Rocky Mountain High. Well, moving on. White goes with pink, don't you think? I think so, that's why I have white earbuds to go with my pink I-Pod. I would have gotten pink, but that wasn't a color option. A few other songs that I have on my I-Pod includes Farewell Andromeda, (Take Me Home, Country Roads), and Rocky Mountain Suite. I also have a few pictures of myself on my I-Pod, but you don't really need to hear about that and probably don't want to. And I have a few pictures of other things on my I-Pod. So, I enjoying listening to songs often on my pink I-Pod while lying on my bed. I think that's about it for this post, see you next time! :)

1 comment: