Saturday, October 12, 2013

Relaxing.

I'm not really a big blogger, but several of my friends are on blogspot so I thought I try this whole blogging thing out. So here we are: relaxing. Sometimes I watch a comedy or lighthearted movie right before I go to bed. For instance, a few nights ago I watched Dirty Dancing right before I went to sleep. (That was in fact at the suggestion of one of my friends when I asked what any of them would suggest I watch). By the way, that friend was my friend Chloe. She is one of my friends who has a blog. Me and my friends are all collected on myspace. I'm on myspace at myspace.com/college.lisa. I try to relax when I have a mountain load of homework.  That I do by skiing. I enjoy skiing and I sometimes go with some of my college friends. Chloe is actually one of them that went at one point.
A picture from one of the skiing trips I went on. I'm not in this picture, I'm just out of sight to the right of the picture. This picture has my friends Chloe and Tamara in it. Tamara is the one in the red jacket. Chloe is the one in the black coat. 


2 comments:

  1. Great picture of TJ and Chloe; though the print below the picture is kind of small, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! How did that get so small? I'll adjust it.

      Delete